PBN Leaders & Achievers Event
NPRM President Betty Galligan will be among the "Leaders & Achievers" award honorees at this event happening at the Aldrich Mansion in Warwick, RI.
Date: Thursday, August 26, 2021
Time: 5:30 pm - 7:30 pm
Place: Aldrich Mansion, Warwick
PBN Leaders & Achievers Info
The Marketing Camp
The 2021 Marketing Camp will be held in-person this September. This business growth conference is for small business owners who want to take their business to the next level, learning from top industry experts in social media, relationship marketing, sales, email marketing, public relations, videography, and photography. NPRM President Betty Galligan is presenting "Storytelling PR" as a speaker on Friday afternoon, and will participate in the expert panel discussion on Saturday morning.
Date: September 10 and 11, 2021
Place: Canonicus Camp and Conference Center, 54 Exeter Road, Exeter RI
East Bay Toastmasters: Meetings are held on the 1st and 3rd Thursdays of each month. Due to COVID-19 and stay-at-home advisories, meetings will take place online until further notice. Visit the club's website for more information.
Live Rock Band Shows: Betty is part of a band, Full Circle, a four-piece rock cover band that plays at clubs and bars in the RI, MA and CT region. Be sure to send us your email to be on the official "gig list" to receive email blasts with upcoming band gig dates! Visit Full Circle's Facebook Page for more up-to-date information.
Past Seminar Topics/Venues:
- "Public Relations in an Online World: The Basics"
- "Big PR Ideas for Small Business"
- "Lifestyle Marketing/Consumer Behavior"
- "Public Relations as a Career"
- "Cost-Effective Marketing"
- "Fearless Selling for the Non-Sales Professional"
- "The Art of Negotiation"
- "LinkedIn for Business"
- "Fearless Public Speaking"
- "How to Use Twitter for Business"
- "Facebook Pages for Business"
- "Keys to Marketing Success"
- “Social Media Ethics” (for healthcare)
- "Storytelling PR"
- RI Economic Development Corporation
- Bryant University Executive Development Center
- Greater Providence Chamber of Commerce
- Johnson & Wales University
- Rhode Island Builders Association
- Riverside Library
- Center for Women and Enterprise
- Partridge Snow & Hahn law firm
- Esmond Public Library
- North Providence Public Library
- North Scituate Public Library
- Greenville Library
- Centerville Seminar Center
- 1149 Restaurant, East Greenwich, RI
- White's of Westport, MA
- East Providence Area Chamber of Commerce
- The Marketing Camp, Canonicus Conference Center